"She threw the most amazing parties and she had the most gorgeous and cheerful husband. Gay teenagers would dress up as her for Halloween. She seemed to have read every book, yet no one ever saw her reading. She had the appetite of an Olympic swimmer and the physique of an Olympic figure skater. She dressed like Chloë Sevigny and could fuck for hours…"
I could write those for another 10 pages. Truthfully, I guess I would like to be remembered as a great writer and a kind person. I wouldn’t mind if an expensive bag were named after me, like Jane Birkin."
“what would you like your legacy to be?”
No Casey? I LOVED HIM
After I made my list I realized I left him off, but then I thought about it and I’m fine with it the way it is. Mindy’s relationship with Casey ran its course and changed so much that it couldn’t really be salvaged. So I guess my list is about the men with whom I could see her having a relationship without me sobbing in agony over a heartbreaking end.
OMG. Amazing question.
5. Dennis (Ed Helms). They had weird hot chemistry in the Thanksgiving episode, mainly due to Mindy being a major psycho, but still.
4. Sam (Seth Rogen). The One That Got Away comes back as a sweet, funny military man. And he’s played by Seth Rogen. Need I say more?
3. Josh. He was a cheater and a terrible person but I love him, so there.
2. Mr. Confederated Security Solutions (Common). Stern and commanding, with a great beard.
1. Daniel Castellano. If you really need a reason, get your head checked.
Just as a reminder I made a chatroom for TMP lovers, if you want to go and speak of the serie or about Chris Messina with me or other people feel free to go on it : here . The passeword is : ” tmp ” . Just 3 letters, it’s easier to keep in mind.
Feel free to come there. =)
Anyone want to chat?
We’re having fun!